Anchorage Youth Development Coalitioncommunity collaboration at work
- School Climate and Connectedness Survey data: To access the data, click here: Anchorage Public Link
- Protective Factors for Youth Substance Abuse and Delinquency: The Role of Afterschool Programs: Alaska Children’s Trust 2018
- Youth’s Perception of Mattering, Being Valued and Connecting to Their Community: A Summary of Literature and Best Practices: By Becky Judd on behalf of AYDC
- Draft Bullying Prevention evidence-based policy recommendations:
- NSCH Jan 2016 ACEs Data .
- Shared Risk and Protective Factors: Alaska Division of Behavioral Health 2012.
- 40 Developmental Assets List: AYDC synthesis.
- AYDC Definitions and Acronyms: AYDC synthesis.
- Anchorage Youth Indicators: Trends and Comparisons: American Institute for Research (AIR) 2014 report
- Alaskan Schools: What Matters to Students? Listening to the Voices of Engaged and Disengaged Alaska Native and Non Native Students: American Institute for Research (AIR) 2012 report
- Anchorage Youth Risk Behavioral Survey Results: 2003-2013 Trends and Correlation Analysis of Selected Risk Behaviors, Bullying, Mental Health Conditions, and Protective Factors: by Dr. Gabe Garcia, UAA
- What Do Bullying and Youth Substance Use Have in Common? More Than You Might Think. by Substance Use and Mental Health Services Administration 2012.
- Anchorage Collaborative Coalitions: Community Behavioral Health Assessment 2014
- The Science of Resiliency: Why Some Children Can Thrive Despite Adversity
- Drawing on Community Wisdom to Guide Collective Impact
- Strength of Our Youth Brochure 2013