Anchorage Youth Development Coalitioncommunity collaboration at work
Anchorage Youth Development Coalition
4241 B Street, Ste 100
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Lindsey Hajduk, Director
Ciara Johnson, Project Manager
Jill Dutton, Administrative Manager
AYDC Leadership Team
AYDC’s governing body, the Leadership Team, is a diverse group of community volunteers. The Leadership Team members individually and jointly work to further the vision, mission and values of AYDC. They provide guidance to the coalition and its strategic direction.
The Leadership Team lends expertise to AYDC staff with organizational management, fundraising, marketing and technology. They are vibrant, talented and passionate. If you are interested in serving on the AYDC Leadership Team, please contact our Administrative Assistant.
- Ruth Schoenleben, Nine Star Education & Employment Services
- Marcia Howell, Alaska Injury Prevention Center
- Becky Judd, Strength Based Strategies
- Michael Kerosky, Anchorage School District Safe & Drug Free Schools
- Krystal Kompkoff, Alaska Job Corps
- Carlette Mack, Covenant House Alaska
- Kate O’Brien, Foraker Group
- Kris Pitts, Alaska C.A.R.E.S. – Providence
- Joe Zawodny, Anchorage School District
- Kortnee Carmack, Cook Inlet Tribal Council, Inc.