Anchorage Youth Development Coalitioncommunity collaboration at work
AYDC encourages you and/or your organization to make a meaningful contribution to AYDC. Please use this table as a guide for suggested contribution levels, but please give what you are able.
- Large Member Organizations (annual budget: over $500,000): $1,500 +
- Medium Member Organizations (annual budget: $250,000-499,999): $500 +
- Small Member Organizations (annual budget: under $250,000): $250 +
- Individual Member: $100 +
Become a Member
AYDC supports youth-serving organizations through advocacy, resources, networking, and training to ensure all Anchorage youth thrive. Together, we are creating a community around professional youth work in our broad and inclusive coalition. We’re able to do this because of organizations and individuals like you. Become a contributing member of AYDC to invest in a strong youth-serving community.
Contributing Member Benefits
All youth-serving organizations are welcome to join AYDC programs and gatherings, but by making a financial contribution you are making a collective investment in Anchorage’s youth. Working together, AYDC is continuing to ensure all youth are valued, involved, and thriving members of our community.
Building capacity within organizations like yours and the abilities of your staff is a priority of AYDC. Take the next step and become an annual contributing member organization or individual to invest in our community’s future.
- Discounted admission fees on AYDC initiatives and trainings: a 25% discount for 2018 trainings; and a 25% discounted for on-site training rates for AYDC professional development and training support. To see the AYDC 2018 Training calendar, visit www.aydc.org/2018traings
- Priority consideration for AYDC grant opportunities.
- Priority consideration for agency spotlights at monthly Coalition meetings.
- Opportunity to apply for a seat on the AYDC Leadership Team.
- Free use of AYDC Conference Room (up to 3 times), including SMARTboard and video conferencing technology.
The Anchorage Youth Development Coalition (AYDC) is a program of the Alaska Injury Prevention Center and your AYDC membership contribution will directly support the AYDC program. Become a contributing member of AYDC to directly support the services provided to Anchorage’s youth-serving community.
Ongoing Services for Member Agencies
AYDC sponsors a range of training events to help your youth-serving organization build capacity to provide quality programs and services. Member organizations can arrange AYDC trainings at your sites or locations at a discounted rate. Topics include:
- Grant Writing
- Best Practices in Prevention
- Development Assets
- Peer Education
- Social Media Strategies
- Cultural Competence
- Effective Communication
- Social Emotional Learning
- Trauma Informed Care
- Results Based Accountability
Networking and Advocacy
- Monthly gatherings of the Full Coalition for training, information and networking.
- Organizational development guidance and assistance, as well as advocacy.
- Collaborative funding proposal coordination and grant writing technical assistance.
- Cooperative planning for youth service programs and service evaluation.
- Extensive Youth Data on AYDC website.
- Best practice resources.
- Email Updates sent weekly with your agency’s input included.