Anchorage Youth Development Coalitioncommunity collaboration at work
Become a Member
The Anchorage Youth Development Coalition (AYDC) is a program of the Alaska Injury Prevention Center and your AYDC membership contribution will directly support the AYDC program. Become a contributing member of AYDC to directly support the services provided to Anchorage’s youth-serving community.
AYDC encourages you and/or your agency to make a meaningful contribution to our program. Please use the table below a a guide for suggested contribution levels, but please give what you can. Each membership level includes the benefits listed below.
Become a 2017 Coalition member by:
- Mail: Please download this Membership Form and mail it with a check made out to Alaska Injury Prevention Center, with AYDC on the memo line.
- Online: You can make a secure contribution through the Alaska Injury Prevention Center website to contribute online today.
|Champion Circle: $3,000+
|Leadership Circle: $1500+
|Director’s Circle: $500+
|Advocate’s Circle: $250+
| Individual Membership: $50+
To complete your organization’s calendar year 2017 membership, please download this Membership Form. Complete the form and mail it as directed with your check made out to Alaska Injury Prevention Center, with AYDC on the memo line; or make a secure contribution through the Alaska Injury Prevention Center website to contribute online today.
Questions? Contact AYDC Director Lindsey Hajduk at 277-4179.
Ongoing Services for Member Agencies
AYDC sponsors a range of training events to help your youth-serving organization build capacity to provide quality programs and services. Topics include:
- Grant Writing
- Best Practices in Prevention
- Development Assets
- Peer Education
- Social Media Strategies
- Cultural Competence
- Effective Communication
- Social Emotional Learning
- Trauma Informed Care
- Results Based Accountability
Networking and Advocacy
- Monthly gatherings of the Full Coalition for training, information and networking.
- Organizational development guidance and assistance, as well as advocacy.
- Collaborative funding proposal coordination and grant writing technical assistance.
- Cooperative planning for youth service programs and service evaluation.
- Extensive Youth Data on AYDC website.
- Best practice resources.
- Electronic Updates sent weekly with your agency’s input included.