Anchorage Youth Development Coalitioncommunity collaboration at work
AYDC encourages you and/or your organization to make a meaningful contribution to AYDC. Please use this table as a guide for suggested contribution levels, but please give what you are able.
- Champion Circle (annual budget: over $1,000,000+): $3,000 +
- Leadership Circle (annual budget: $500,000+): $1,500 +
- Director’s Circle (annual budget: $250,000-499,999): $500 +
- Advocate Circle (annual budget: under $250,000): $250 +
- Individual Donor: $100 +
Become a Member
AYDC supports youth-serving organizations through advocacy, resources, networking, and training to ensure all Anchorage youth thrive. Together, we are creating a community around professional youth work in our broad and inclusive coalition. We’re able to do this because of organizations and individuals like you. Become a contributing member of AYDC to invest in a strong youth-serving community.
Contributing Member Benefits
All youth-serving organizations are welcome to join AYDC programs and gatherings, but by making a financial contribution you are making a collective investment in Anchorage’s youth. Working together, AYDC is continuing to ensure all youth are valued, involved, and thriving members of our community.
Building capacity within organizations like yours and the abilities of your staff is a priority of AYDC. Take the next step and become an annual contributing member organization or individual to invest in our community’s future.
- 25% discount on AYDC initiatives and trainings, both AYDC sponsored and on-site training rates.
- Priority consideration for AYDC grant opportunities.
- Priority consideration for agency spotlights at monthly Coalition gatherings.
- Opportunity to apply for a seat on the AYDC Leadership Team.
- Free use of AYDC Conference Room (up to 3 times), including SMARTboard and video conferencing technology.
The Anchorage Youth Development Coalition (AYDC) is a program of the Alaska Injury Prevention Center. Your membership contribution will directly support the AYDC program. Become a contributing member of AYDC to invest in the movement beyond your four walls, and sustain and strengthen our collaborative community efforts for youth!
Ongoing Services for Member Agencies
AYDC sponsors a range of training events to help your youth-serving organization build capacity to provide quality programs and services. Member organizations can arrange AYDC trainings at your sites or locations at a discounted rate. Topics include:
- Youth Voice
- Best Practices in Prevention
- Developmental Assets
- Peer Education
- Social Media Strategies
- Cultural Competence
- Effective Communication
- Social Emotional Learning
- Trauma Informed Care
- Results Based Accountability
Networking and Advocacy
- Monthly gatherings of the Full Coalition for training, information and networking.
- Organizational development guidance and assistance, as well as advocacy.
- Collaborative funding proposal coordination and grant writing technical assistance.
- Cooperative planning for youth service programs and service evaluation.
- Extensive Youth Data on AYDC website.
- Best practice resources.
- Email Updates sent weekly with your agency’s input included.